Saturday, April 13, 2013

Japanese Food


              My favorite food is Japanese Food.  I am very interested to learn about how to make Japanese food.  My young uncle, he is a Sushi Chef and sometimes he will make sushi for me. I am always on the side to watch him and learn from him. There are many Japanese restaurants out there in Manhattan, Queens and all over the world. Japanese food is very tasty and healthy. The fresh Salmon, Tuna and other fish are good for our body.  The appetizers such as edamame, seaweed salad are my favorite.  I also like Dragon roll and sweet potato roll the most.  Moreover, I like the chicken teriyaki with rice. In addition to that I like Japanese Green Tea ice cream. The ice cream is just the best because it is moderate taste. It is not too sweet. I usually will go out with my friends to eat Japanese food in Long island. My favorite Japanese restaurant is called Mizumi. Mizumi is a Japanese Sushi restaurant. I get to eat as much as I can with good prices too.  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment