Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Road Not Taken

I would like to share this poem. This is one of my favorite poem. I feel this poem really relates to our life. It relates to our everyday decision. This poem basically talks about a speaker standing in the woods and he sees two road. while, he notice he will need to choose one, telling himself that he will take the other another day. personally, I like this poem a lot because the road symbolize a opportunity that we all will need to go thru one day and we all will take a different road.   

The Road Not Taken


TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,  
And sorry I could not travel both  
And be one traveler, long I stood  
And looked down one as far as I could  
To where it bent in the undergrowth;          

Then took the other, as just as fair,  
And having perhaps the better claim,  
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;  
Though as for that the passing there   

No comments:

Post a Comment