Saturday, March 23, 2013

Basket Ball


 My family and I love basketball and we often watch basketball (NBA) during our free time. I was influence by my younger sister and brother. In the beginning I did not like to watch basketball game  at all because I do not understand the rules. Slowly people around me influence me to watch more and more because they constantly watch. For example, my sister would watch while she is eating. My brother would practice basketball at home. Now slowly I like basketball and will join my family to watch when im free. My favorite team is Houston Rockets and Knicks because they have some of my favorite players in there. For instance, Jeremy Lin, Stoudemire, Carmelo Anthony, they are all good players. Once in a while my sister and her friend would go to watch their game in the madision square garden. I heard it was great and she took picture with them. After I heard she get chance to take a picture with Carmelo Anthoy, it makes me want to go too. This year im planning to go to watch the game.




2 comments:

  1. I like the way how your sister and brother influence you to watch basketball. As an athlete I recommend you not just only watch basketball but also try to play basketball. Basketball is one of the famous sports in United States. Playing basketball will not only help you have a healthy body, but also gain knowledge about things happening around you.
    I also like how you list names of famous basketball players showing that you have some understanding of basketball. I went to watch couples of basketball games and it was very intense and appealing. Last but not least, I like how you put pictures of Houston Rockets team members such as James Harden, Jeremy Lin, and Chandler Parsons to show the audience of who is playing in the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like basketball a lot that is one of my hobbies. I watch basketball at least twice a week after my school. New York Knicks and Houston Rockets are 2 of my favorite teams. I always check if there is a New York Knicks and Houston Rockets game, then I remind my sister so we can watch it together. I’m always excited toward every game.

    ReplyDelete