Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bubble tea

Bubble tea is also called pearl milk tea. Bubble tea was first invented in Taiwan. Most of the bubble tea contains a tea base with fruit or milk. They also have what is call slushy drink, it is made of ice blended mix fruit. This is the best drink in the summer because ice make you feel cooler.
There are many kind of bubble drinks. The most popular bubble tea are bubble milk tea with tapioca. It is made from black tea and some milk. The second famous one is milk green tea with tapooca. I milk green tea is made from jasmine infused green tea. Personally, i like it all but my favorite one is passionfruit green tea. I love passionfruit green tea because i like passionfruit and I like how the tea would give me a relaxing feel.
As bubble tea gets more and more popular, it is now all around the world and most people enjoy drinking it. Nowadays more and more flavors appeared such as taro milk tea, peach green tea, green bean bubble tea, strawberry milk tea, melon green tea and etc. one of the place in that sells the most bubble tea is in Flushing New York. There are many bubble tea shops around. Some famous one are kufu tea, coco, come buy and etc.
I love bubble tea and I srink it at least twice at week. It is very tasty and I will recommend to anyone who never had it.





2 comments:

  1. It is great you wrote about bubble tea. I’m very new to tasting bubble tea. In your blog I learn a lot of different flavors of bubble tea. I only had the milk tea that my friend introduces me to. Now I will definitely try out the taro milk tea, peach green tea, strawberry milk tea, melon green tea that you mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubble tea is wonderful!! 它很好

    ReplyDelete