Monday, March 4, 2013

Flixster

This site is one of the best sites if you are a movie lover. I go to this site often. This site update often and the information are useful most of the time. The site is based in San Francisco, California. The majority of its users come from United States. Most recently they had about 1,325,685 users. The main language of the website is English. The purpose of the site is to allow users to share movie ratings, discover new movies, learn about movies, and meet others with similar tastes in movies. The site allows users to watch movie trailers as well as learn about the new and upcoming movies. This site is free. Their revenue model is from advertising and apps. In my opinion, this site is wonderful. It is so good to see the rating of the movie before I pay to watch it. I also like to see other people’s comments about the movie. I use Flixster whenever I have time just to check if there are any good movies.  One of the features I like the most is free, fast trailers. I can watch the trailer in just few clicks. I would recommend this website to anyone who likes to watch movie. Overall I like how the site is; maybe I would like to see some nice and interesting background.



2 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS USE THE SAME SITE TO CHECK OUT NEW MOVIES WITH MY GIRLFRIEND. SHE A REALLY CUTE GIRL AND THIS SITE ALWAYS BOUGHT US SOME FUN .

    ReplyDelete
  2. To watch a good movie, the first step is to see the rating of the movie. I think is really important and very useful. So, you won't purchase the wrong ticket by watching something you don't like. Specially using Flixster, you can see the trailers beforehand.

    ReplyDelete